Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome to Cessions


This is my story.  At the age of fourteen, standing in front of the mirror on the second floor of an old duplex, I faced the image in the mirror and asked the proverbial question, “How do I know that I am myself?”  This out-of-body experience was the beginning of my spiritual journey.  Forty years later, I was able to answer the question.  “I am THAT NOW!”  My THAT is Cessions which is also my IT and gift from the Creator.
For years I have asked the question of women and men, “What do women and men want?”  The unlikely answer is usually, “I don’t know what I want, but I know I don’t have IT.”  In my quest for answers, I had to have certainty that there was nothing between me and the Creator that is responsible for my very existence.  Even when it appears to be imperfect it is perfect.  Thus, Pure Worship allows me to be fully human and acknowledge my being and becoming the best that I can be NOW.  You don’t have to wait to be.  You are enough NOW. 
Cessions are spiritual participatory interactive conversations where the Application of Goodness is revealed to those who seek a deeper understanding and meaning of the Creator’s Plan for their lives.  Cessions seek to discover the “living water” that flows from the heart that comes forth as love, kindness, tolerance, forgiveness, honesty, and generosity.  Cessions is best understood as a space between the “sacred” and the “secular” where one is invited to join others to prepare our world to bring the Kingdom of God or the Reign of God on Earth.  It is in this “sacred space” where grace finds expression, certainty is realized, silence becomes a gift, and meditation, holiness, ultimate truth, respect, humility, surrender, the highest joy and peace fulfills the promises of the Creator.  What is your story?  What is your IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment