Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Me …… and My Story


There is a realization that no situation or event is really finished because it becomes part of a bigger story that is repeated over and over again.  Me and my story is a series of moments and situations that bends and, in some cases, almost break me at time when my life is seemingly out of control.  The situations in my life are always changing and there are lessons to learn, but one must stop, look, listen and pay attention.  And so the questions vital to my personal search for meaning and purpose, focusing specifically on questions relating to my inner life and the quality of existence, are open-ended questions with life essentials at the core and contains timeless and always contemporary provocative investigations and discussions that begs for answers.
Me and my story is the same for many people with similar questions.  Why am I so unhappy?  Why do I continue to grieve for a loved one who died many years ago?  Why am I alone?  Why are friends hard to find?  When will the pain go away?  Will I ever be loved and cared for?   What happen to the hole in my soul?  When will the rain stop and the sun shine again in my life?
When I let go and trust again, then the notion whose I am is realized again….and me and my story find peace again, joy will replace sorrow and the darkness in my life will be light enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment